OTHER ARTICLES UNDER CONSTRUCTION
These articles and texts are the ones that have taught me the most over the years that I have been surfing the Internet. The order does not refer to its quality.
1. Hacking NT v1.0 by Chessy (May 8, 1998). 122 KB. A jewel for its content and for the best presentation that can be found even today on the Net.
3. Course on virus programming , by Wintermute (2001). 609 KB. There is nothing similar on the Internet. Not for those who start but just by taking a look you will be impressed.
4. Proxies, firewalls, wrappers, NAT What is it? , by Lokutus. 62 KB. Very simple and clear.
1. Readme of netcat 1.10 , by * Hobbit *. 25 KB. The documentation of the Linux version of this “Swiss army knife” of the Internet.
2. The art of port scanning , by Fyodor (1997). 28 KB. This article published in Phrack Magazine about the best port scanning tool (nmap).
3. Hacker’s Encyclopedia , by Logik Bomb (1997). 72 KB. Excellent historical reference.